8/31/2010

Craig + Stephanie : Engagements

Meet Craig, and his fiance {and my we.look.so.much.alike.that.we.get.asked.if.we.are.sisters sister-in-law} Stephanie.


This photo shoot is really special to me. Not only is it my little sister-in-law, but this was my first "real" photo shoot. I shot this in complete manual- basically, I put on my big girl panties and jumped right in ;)

Craig is as country as they come ;), so what better location than the Ft Worth Stockyards?

Now Stephanie and Craig's story begins a long, long time ago. They actually grew up right down the street from each other.


A friends early passing pushed them to lean on each other and their friendship quickly turned into a sweet love story.



It isn't every day that you bump into actual high school sweet hearts!


Craig proposed by surprising her Thanksgiving morning, waking her up with a ring! How sweet is that??

He snagged her up- forever his!
...not that it is like jail or anything...lol!

This one is one of my absolute favorites!


Steph, you are a hottie!



This couple survived a 4 1/2 year long distance relationship while Stephanie went to Tarleton State University to get her teaching degree.


I think they can make it through anything!


Enjoy the journey Stephanie & Craig.


Savor the peeks and learn from the valleys.





I love you both, and am so excited about your future together.





Looking forward to your wedding! {and little ones running round-hehe}


I am honored to have documented this sweet time in your lives! Thanks for being my first "official" photo shoot and for just being so great you two! May God bless you with more love than you are able to give <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment