1/30/2011

Tracy : Maternity

Meet my sweet friend Tracy, and her cute bump with her THIRD boy!!


Tracy was my first close friend I made once we settled in to Dallas. I have watched her raise two beautiful little boys that I love dearly. 


This is one special lady, folks- and I heart her like a sister!



She is SUCH a great mom to boys, that she is being blessed with a THIRD!




Isn't she adorable??? 

I made her tap into her inner model...hehe! This was her first official photo shoot and she was such a trooper!


Isnt that a cute name??? She will have a Haddon, Hudson & a Hunter! See a theme??




Pregnancy looks good on ya girl!


 Isn't that the sweetest sonogram photo?? Makes my heart swoon! 

Catching her sweet reflection in the next couple shots made my day! I love this photo!!


There is something so amazing seeing your close friends bring life into the world! I cannot wait to meet your little guy and am so honored I could capture these sweet memories! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment