7/13/2011

Tim + Emily + Harrison + Violet : Family

Meet Tim, Emily, little Harrison & sweet Violet.



This family is soooo very dear to me, and I was honored to take their first family photos as a family of four!

This beautiful quilt has been in Emily's family for quite a while. When looking for a blanket she stumbled upon it- how perfect is it!! We couldn't quit oooohing and awwwwing over it! {and of course those beautiful kids...}

Are those not the most breath taking children you have ever laid eyes on?? And that couch pulled out on the lawn = perfection.

 Violet is 8 months and full of spunk. She is GORGEOUS- look at those eyes!!
Look at her sucking her sweet little fingers- AWWW! sooo cute ;)

Harrison is a doll. He is the sweetest, most ADORABLE little boy with a personality to boot! 
Him in this wheel barrel almost did me in. Doesn't That above photo look like an add??? .... those eyes...



Of course you would expect these two to make cute babies...
...look at how adorable they are!!!

 Such a fun loving couple, that I am proud to call my dear friends! 


It was a joy to take your families photos! I love you sweet kiddos as if they were my own.

...and you guys aren't so bad yourselves <3


Thank you for allowing me the pleasure of capturing these sweet memories at your amazing home! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment