8/21/2011

Haddon : Back to School

Meet one of Kindergarten's newest members, Haddon.


Haddon is one of the coolest kids I know. He, along with his brother Hudson, also happen to be my son Rylan's best friends!


Doesn't he look like a 15yr old in this photo??? wow.

I have know this boy since he was in diapers- and what a smart, handsome young boy he has grown into!




We had to squeeze some play time in- his amazing model skills had to be harvested and used at the perfect moments.

Moments like these...


the many dapper faces of Haddon.

To say that Haddon is excited for Kindergarten, would not do his enthusiasm justice.






New friends, learning, lunchtime, recess... oh my!  



Little one's grow up so quickly. We can easily forget the small things that were so big to them at this special time in their lives.


Before we ended the shoot, we went to a nearby park and had some fun with a vintage school desk I picked up this week. I LOVED what it added to the photo shoot- and Haddon had fun with it too!

How appropriate is that sweet book? Oh the places you will go Haddon! 



Sweet brothers <3

It was such a joy to capture this sweet milestone in your life Haddon {worth the 2 bee stings I got and all}! Kindergarten is lucky to have you, and I am grateful I get to watch you grow! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment