8/16/2011

Alayna : Birth

Meet Alayna


Sweet baby Alayna actually just met the world! It was such an honor to be there while this sweet BEAUTIFUL angel entered the world.
Her mother Lisa labored beautifully!

I mean, look at her!! Her hair was perfect, face was flawless, and she was absolutely GLOWING!

Alayna has one of the sweetest older sisters, Abigail. It was actually her first day of school as well and she had no idea that this day wasnt all about her- I loved that!! You would have thought it was Christmas! This sweet family made Abigail the center of attention for most of the day, and it was beautiful to see this transition made easier for her!

As a photographer, you grow really close to a family photographing a birth. I wept, laughed and my heart grew so close to this sweet family. 


This is such a sweet moment- one that I remember with my own mother well! {Why didnt I think to have a photographer shoot my birth??? Do you know how many photo moments I wish I had?? How I wish I could have just sat back and enjoyed this beautiful moment, and LIVE it instead of worrying about someone catching the shots?? Next time!!}

The video of the birth is below, but I wanted to share some of my favorite photos of those precious first moments of sweet Alayna's life.
 This is literally the first moment of Alayna's precious life! I cry every.single.time I see this photo!

After she was wiped up, she enjoyed some skin-to-skin time with mama.

Dr. Wylie was such an amazing doctor. She allowed me to be all up in her business and didn't mind me being there one bit! 

When things had calmed down a bit, they brought little Abigail in to meet her sister. 
What a beautiful moment with Daddy and his two darling daughters.
The families first photo as a family of four! 





Now, go grab some popcorn, and a HUGE box of tissues...

Here is the sweet birth of Alayna







What a beautiful day! Thank you Lisa & Ben, for the privilege of capturing a day that none of us will ever forget! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment