8/22/2011

Jonathan : Senior

Meet Jonathan



Jonathan is a SENIOR {!!} and on his way to great big things!!

When I first met Jonathan, he was totally unsure of this whole photo shoot thing. After a few minutes, I asked him "are you sure you have never modeled before?" 

He laughed and said, "Nope. Never modeled."


{well you could have fooled me!} 
He was such a natural in front of the camera and required very little direction. He would just hop from one pose to another- I was amazed. 

As we were wrapping up the shoot and walking back to our cars, Jonathan turned to me and said, "Well I guess I can say I HAVE modeled now!"

Ha, ha!! Yes, Jonathan, yes you can!!

Good luck in all of your future endeavors Jonathan! You are a GREAT kid and I was honored to capture this special milestone. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment