7/25/2011

Sam + Mandy : Engagements

Meet Sam and his beautiful fiance' Mandy.


This super cute couple contacted me about photographing their wedding. Of, course I said YES! So, be looking for lots more of them! 

When I asked Mandy to tell me a little bit about her and Sam, she mentioned that he proposed while camping. I got SUPER excited, as I had just come across a few camping themed photo shoots and LOVED them. I am all for telling a story through photography... so let the story begin! 
I have to start by telling you that Sam.was.fantastic! Men are usually quiet, and stand back until "placed" into the shot. Sam was GREAT at making Mandy laugh and loosening her up- Sam, you are hired!
Isn't a romantic picnic a great way to begin a story.  I had so much fun setting up our little camping set, and it looked so legit that a few walkers questioned what we were doing in Prairie Creek Park?! Hehe!!

While shooting, I got to know more of their story- I love that! Mandy shared a part of the proposal story, that inspired these next shots.
Apparently, a there was a fish mishap that almost interrupted the proposal! Don't we all have those parts to our engagement story? You know, the less glamorous details that we skip over when telling the fairy tale version of our proposal? I love those parts- those are what make the story whole and unique. The REAL story;) 

What would be a camping trip with out a little smores action?
Y'all making camping look good!
We had to show off the bling! How cute is that???

Who knew camping could be so romantic? I sure feel the love from you two!

You two are one handsome couple! 

Mandy, you are stunning. Sam, you are one lucky guy!! 
I am sooo excited to take your Bridal photos this fall!!! 

And every fairy tale, needs the perfect ending...
... and a kiss, says it all.

It was my privilege to take your photos, and I wish you both a life filled with fairy tales! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment