7/31/2011

Jacob + Ashley + Peyton : Family

Meet Jacob, Ashley, & sweet little Peyton.



Ashley and I actually grew up in the same town, and went to the same high school {Go Jackets!}. I was so happy when Ashley contacted me to do her photos!! I not only got to see her, and meet her husband Jacob, but I got to meet this guy.
This is Peyton. If he isn't the cutest thing, I don't know what is. 
We met halfway, in downtown Denton. It has the cutest little square with fun old doors, cute archetecture, and fun little alleys.
Blocks are GREAT to curb early morning restlessness! Look at that sweet playful face! 

There is something about the curiosity and wonder of a small child that is so beautiful to me.
Oh, the places you will go Peyton. Oh, the places you will go!

After a quick outfit change and short drive, we arrived at this beautiful creamy gold field. We were able to snag this cute shot before Peyton let us know he was done not feeling the location and would kindly prefer to return to the soft downtown area that did not have burrs and wild animals rustling in the overgrown grass. ;)
A key to successful children photography, is an attitude of complete patience and f-l-e-x-a-b-i-l-i-t-y. You come with a plan, knowing that maybe 30% of that will happen. And, you know what? It is A-Okay. Peyton knew what would make a good photo, and he was not feeling this location. 

Back we went, and out came the smiles! Smiles that melted my heart.
 A certain puppy on his walk helped with the smiles! Peyton loved.that.dog!

I think holding on to daddy's hand helped too!
This photo should be captioned {appropriately so, I believe}, "Oh DaaAAaaddyyyy..."

If those overalls weren't cuteness overload already, check out the cutest little red hightop sneakers! 
He looked ADORABLE!

And why the old school sneakers? 
Well, with two coaches for parents, you develop a love for basket ball early!

Boy does this kid love his mommy and daddy.
Ashley, motherhood suits you well. You have grown up from the cute girl I knew, into a beautiful woman- Jacob, you are one lucky guy!
Ya'll are a beautiful family, and I was honored to capture this sweet time in your lives!

Puddle jumping should be the end of every photo shoot. 
{~my favorite from the session~}

What's left after a great photography adventure...
...but to throw your sneakers over your shoulder, and call it a day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment