7/15/2011

Mark + Katie : Engagements

Meet Mark and his beautiful fiance' Katie



I have actually known Katie from way back in youth group at our small country church. She was younger than I was so when I moved off to college, we lost touch. Thank goodness for facebook reuniting us and Katie asking me to take her engagement photos!! 

We caught the sun at the perfect time to get some nice sun flares on this romantic bridge.

and of course we had to do a cutesy one with those hot red shoes!! ;)

That ring is precious! Yall are precious!!

After the bridge and rock gardens, we took a little stroll through the woods. It was BEAUTIFUL!

Katie, you are beautiful. You have grown in to such an amazing woman and are quite the catch!


Mark proposed via sidewalk chalk. One word in each cement square to be exact. 
We just had to pay homage to that <3
I think they are in love, what do you guys think??

For the next part of the shoot, we did a quick outfit change and moved over by this sweet wishing well. 
This photo is one of my favorites of the shoot. I just love it.
*sigh*

I wanted to give them a sweet unique save the date, and these outfits were perfect!  
Isn't that adorable!!??!!


We ended on a glamorous note. A VERY glamorous note. 
There is something magical. This paradox of rock/water fall/sunflowers to elegant dress/heels/suit is perfection. 

There is something so sweet and tender about loves embrace.


We moved to bridge number two for one final kiss. 
Love it.

Mark, It was so great meeting you! You are such a trooper- outfit change after outfit change and still smiling!
Katie & Mark, you are a handsome couple!



That is my wish for you two- forever. A forever of happiness, selflessness, and joy. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment