11/17/2011

Anthony + Lori + Caleb + Ana : Family

Meet the Morris family




This pretty lady is my little guy's pre-k teacher- his FIRST teacher, that will forever hold a special place in our hearts! She has an amazing abundance of patience and is one of the sweetest women I have ever met.
  Upon meeting her husband, I realized he is just as kind and what a sport

Now their children are as adorable as they come! 
How sweet are they??!!

Morris family, you were a blessing to photograph!

Handsome Caleb!

Beautiful Ana!



Good luck picking a favorite for Christmas cards!! I had a hard time choosing which ones to edit- they were all soooo good! 



I just love those photos!!! L.O.V.E them!!

Just LOOK at those children!!! I mean LOOK at them!!!


Thank you for the privilege of photographing your sweet family!! It was soooo fun to have you all in front of my camera!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment