11/15/2011

Martha : Maternity

Meet beautiful, glowing Martha, and her baby bump.




What a super gorgeous, stylish pregnant mama!! 


This is one of my all-time favorite photo sessions. It was one that all of the fun pieces just fell into place. The location, the lighting, cute outfits, and these two working the camera like professionals! LOVE!

This is big brother to be, Isaiah. Does he not look like a little model? Such a handsome little guy!!







This is one of my favorites. Oh, who am I kidding.... I love them all!!!




 So gorgeous! She made pregnancy look highly glamorous! 

If we all looked this good pregnant, maybe we would have more babies??!!




Martha, it was a pleasure to photograph you and sweet Isaiah! I look forward to photographing your sweet baby's entrance into this world and finding out if Isaiah with have a brother or sister! Can't wait!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment