11/22/2011

Sophia~ + Angel + Nory + Kevin + Kenneth : Family

Meet Sophia, the newest member of the Cruz family.


I want you to know, you just saw a the face of a small angel. She is literally BEYOND beautiful and editing this photo took my breath away! Look at that baby!!!!! Oh my goodness!!


Nory contacted me to take sweet Sophia's three month photos to mark this sweet milestone in their new babies life! We decided to snag some family shots for Christmas cards while they were all dressed up so nice! 





 We just got shot after shot of adorable cuteness from this sweet girl!
Look at those eyes!! 


Her parents are one of the cutest couples I have had in front of my camera as well!


Don't they just ooze love?!






Happy 3 months Sophia!! You are a GORGEOUS baby girl and have a very loving family! It was a JOY to meet you all and have the opportunity to capture this sweet time for you guys! I look forward to capturing many more for you! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment