11/18/2011

Josh + Amy + Zoey + Izzy : Family

Meet the beautiful Marcy family.


I met this sweet family at this shoot for the first time. They warmed up to me quickly and were so natural in front of the camera! 



I seriously feel that every photo is magazine worthy. How perfect are these family shots??!!

There is something so perfectly sweet about a daughter being led by her fathers hand. 


I couldn't choose between those two- so I am sharing double the adorable hat fun!

Prepare yourself for this...
I seriously think this is my favorite couple photo I have taken so far. I literally squealed when I was going through the photos... I love it. love it. love it.

What a handsome couple, huh?! 

The sun + perfect location + cute family = one amazing photo.

And their kids!!! Oh, what beautiful little girls!!







What a fun way to end a shoot!!
Marcy family, thank you for spending the morning in front of my camera!! It was so great to meet your family and capture this sweet time in your life! I loved photographing you all!!! I love that my camera allows me the chance to meet a stranger, photograph their family, and walk away friends! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment