11/15/2011

Swearingen + Manrose + Van Swearingen : Family

Meet the wonderful group that I had the honor of photographing this week!



You may look at that group and think, "Five children & six adults- what a chore to photograph!!" Let me be the first to say, having this sweet family in front of my camera was a delight! The evening flew by and we only stopped shooting because the sun had left us!

Meet the Swearingens

These two are at the top of this beautiful family tree, and have an amazing set of grand children {which you could tell they were head-over-heals about}!


I love getting to "know" clients more when I am behind the camera. I love when parents behind me shout "do that thing that grandpa does!!" I am then left with a photo that has captured a sweet family inside joke! Love it!! 


My favorite photographs are the ones I take when they think I am not paying attention. The shots that capture life as it is happening. The photographs that have five sweet cousins simply enjoying each other. 


... or cousins being silly with each other...


Photographing in downtown Forney, TX also provided some amazing backdrops.

Meet the Van Swearingens

This lovely family are very dear friends of our family. We have known them for years. We have laughed with them, mourned with them, celebrated with them, been pregnant along side of them and worshiped with them. We LOVE them!!

How cute are they???

... and dont even get me started on how cute THIS kid is!


Meet the Manrose family
It has been a joy getting to know this family. The love that these two have for each other is undeniable. They are so sweet and tender with each other and their children.



...and their four BEAUTIFUL kiddos...



{Funny story about the WONDERFUL head shots I got of the kids: What you don't see is the big lens pet "Mr. Owl around my lens "dancing" or me holding a pez dispenser under my camera they can grab when they give me a "real" smile... hehe! OOPS- A magician isnt supposed to share their secrets are they?? Oh well ;)  }

A *GREAT* photographer is ALWAYS prepared. These sweet kiddos were rewarded for their cute smiles!
... now that is how I love to end a shoot! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment